Investor warnings can be split into two different categories: The first one focuses on specific third parties such as institutional investors and stock promoters that we consider to be red flags and analyze the publicly traded companies they get involved with. These reports offer a unique insight into the crucial factors that outline our approach to short trading. The content requires extensive research and provides an overview of the nature and performance of companies these third parties have gotten involved with.
The second category of investor warnings can be described as less detailed “blockchain short reports“. They contain information about tickers which we believe to be good candidates forshort selling and are also timestamped with blockchain technology.
In order to receive our investor warnings (and all other research and publications) immediately after they are published, please consider becoming a member. This will give enough time to carry out your due diligence and plan your strategy.
Become a part of our community
- Receive our trade alerts, short reports and other content straight to your inbox as soon as published. Take full advantage of trade our calls before others do.
- Daily premarket watch list.
- Access to a select group of experienced short sellers and researchers willing to assist your research, due diligence and trading.
- Access to information from our database of previously traded and suspect tickers, people involved with these tickers, useful information sources, promotional material (such as pump articles and landing pages) and court cases.
- Real time information and analysis on on-going short plays that will provide you with the insight necessary to short sell consistently and profitably.
- Discussion of all of our trades in detail, including research and trading strategy. All of the content in our short reports and trade alerts is discussed here hours/days ahead of publication in addition to several other short trading opportunities.
- Monthly Membership - Cancel anytime
- Before joining please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After signing up, please log in here.
If you require further information about our premium service please contact us at email@example.com.